M.Sc. Biotechnology or Master of Science in Biotechnology is a two year postgraduate Biotechnology course affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bioproducts. It aims to deliver high-quality courses with strong vocational elements and professional skills development embedded across the curriculum. It, also, aims at training manpower in the thrust areas of Biotechnology such as Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Applied Microbiology, Bioinformatics and Bioprocess Technology.
• To provide strong fundamentals of biotechnology and its industrial application.
• To discover in depth knowledge of animal and plant biotechnology, and also broad area of biochemistry, Immunology and molecular biology.
• It will provide the students to develop independent learning skills all biochemical and biotechnology studies.
• This course will provide the students to apply their knowledge and skills in their future professional areas.
• To equip the students to apply their knowledge in other advanced subject area like nanobiotechnology, immunotechnology, and animal and plant biotechnology for the betterment and advancement of their professional career.
• Biotechnology Researcher.
• Research Biochemist.
• Quality Control Officer.
• Environmental or Safety Specialist.
• Medical Device Manufacturers.
• Clinical Research Centres.
• Lab Technician.
• Medical Representative.
• Research Scientist.